Below are the instructions on how to apply our gel badges/inlays:
Before installation of your new gel badges, please read through the instructions carefully. Please note that once the gels are removed from the backing paper, they are non-refundable.
- Clean the car badges thoroughly with an alcohol based wipe/automotive clay.
- Wipe clean to remove any residue.
- Use a hair dryer/heat gun to gently heat the car badge.
- Carefully remove the gel badge from the backing paper, use the hair dryer/heat gun to gently warm the glue on the back of the gel badge to melt the glue.
- Apply the gel badge to the car badge.
- Press down HARD over the whole gel badge for at least 1 minute.
- Hold down the badges with tape thereafter for at least 2/3 hours.
- When applying on the wheels, use hair dryer/heat gun to warm the badges once they are on the wheels, stick down with tape and DO NOT DRIVE for at least 8 hours
If your gel badge starts to peel, apply more heat to melt the glue and press down
firmly. Note: Car manufacturers apply a stick resistant coating to their badges which can cause the gel badges to peel. No refund will be given in this instance.
It is highly recommended that a tooth pick be used when installing RS Wheel Inlays. If you have any questions, please contact us!
Web : https://gel-badges-australia.myshopify.com/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/gelbadgesau (Please rate us too!)
Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/gelbadgesau/ (#GelBadgesAU)