- What does a Half Set consist of? - A Half set of badges is made up of a Front Badge, Back Badge and Steering Wheel Badge.
- What does a Full Set consist of? - A Full set of badges is made up of a Front Badge, Back Badge, Steering Wheel Badge, Four Wheel Centre Badges and One Push Start Button.
- Do you do badges for other cars than the ones listed on your website? - Yes, we can accommodate other manufacturers/models. Please contact us for a quote and provide measurements.
- How do I measure my badges? - Our badges cover only the Blue Oval part of the badge, not the Chrome edges. This is because the Chrome edges have a sharp curve which would mean the badges wouldn't stick for long.
If you are providing measurements to us, please measure the width and height of the badges but ONLY to the edges of the Blue Oval. We only use measurements taken in mm, to the nearest mm.
- Can you create custom image badges? - Yes, we can take your images and print them on badges. We ask that you provide a high resolution computer designed image (not a photograph) of the image as a minimum. If you can supply the image as a vector file (EPS/PDF), this is preferred.
- What does your Internal kit of Inlays consist of? - For the Ford Focus MK3 RS, the Internal Kit consists of the Cold Air Intake (Airbox) lid inlay and the Cold Air Intake Crossover pipe inlay.
- What does your External kit of Inlays consist of? - For the Ford Focus MK3 RS, the External Kit consists of the Front and Back RS inlays and the Spoiler RS Inlays
- Your inlays don't completely fit, I can still see the original colour in places. Can you fix this? - Our inlays are printed and cut with a tolerance in mind. The tolerance of 1mm is to allow for deviations in the printing/cutting method and more importantly the gelling/doming method.
- When will my order ship? - We typically do fortnightly print runs. As a result, processing your order may take up to three/four weeks. You will receive an email notification once your order has shipped.
Domestic orders typically take 1/2 weeks from shipping date to be delivered.
International orders can take up to 4/5 weeks from shipping date to be delivered.
10 Day Tracked Shipping Option - All orders can be upgraded to a 10 Day Tracked Shipping option. You will be provided with a tracking number once shipped. This option is available at an extra cost.
- Is tracking provided? - If you choose the standard shipping method, you will not receive a tracking number for your order once shipped. If you wish to have tracking added to your order, please select the 10 Day Tracked Shipping method at checkout which will be an extra cost.
- What postal service do you use? - We use Australia Post for all of our orders.
- Do you ship to my country? - We can ship to almost any country. If, for whatever reason, we cannot provide a shipping option to you, we will provide a full refund of your order.
- Do you do custom/metallic colours? - Unfortunately we cannot print metallic colours. We can however use vinyl metallic colours such as Gold, Silver, Bronze and Chrome. Those four colours are base materials which are then printed on. For this reason, white cannot be used with these materials as white ink is not available. Gold, Silver, Bronze and Chrome can be provided at an extra cost - look out for specific products listed as Gold/Silver/Bronze/Chrome.
- The colour of my badges/inlays are not the colour I thought I was getting. Can I get a refund? - Examples of the colour choices are listed on our Colour Choices page. We cannot accept returns if the badges/inlays have been removed from the backing paper or if your colour choice selection was a mistake by yourself. If your order was incorrectly processed, Gel Badges Australia will look to rectify the issue on a case by case basis.
- I lost the instructions that came with my order. Where can I find them? - Instructions on how to apply our badges and inlays can be found here.
If you have further questions, feel free to contact us.